Online or onsite, instructor-led live Envoy Proxy training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Envoy Proxy to network microservices together.
Envoy training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Macao onsite live Envoy Proxy trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The overall content was good and customized to my needs. Instead of going thru the slides, the trainer was pretty open to what I wanted to discuss and learn, so that was good. Also, trainer was honest if he didn't knew anything as we were discussing one off features of envoy in the training, but opening the documentation and walking thru it in realtime and trying to understand thing right then was really helpful. It helped me understand - how to learn envoy and how to navigate thru it's complex documentation.
Course: Envoy Proxy
Envoy Proxy Course Outlines in Macao
- Install and configure Envoy Proxy.
- Use Envoy Proxy to abstract the network and visualize problem areas with ease.
- Resolve microservice issues related to networking and observability.
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing an Envoy Mobile service.
- Monitor log files with binary analyze.
- Optimize the loading speed of a web application.
- Increase application response times for better business outcomes.