Online or onsite, instructor-led live Protractor training courses guide participants step-by step through the development of Protractor tests against a sample Angular web application in a live lab environment.
Protractor training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Protractor trainings in Macao can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer subject knowledge and rapport with the audience and also his patience
Sarthak Gupta - Wolters Kluwer TAA Europe CS&O C.V.
Course: Protractor: End-to-End Testing for Angular Web Applications
In general now I (mostly) know how to do testing. I really appreciate that Lukasz took some time to talk specifically about my project and how I could not only test my specific scenario, but he also went the extra step to explain how instead of that I could refactor *how* I was writing the code, which makes everything simpler and thus also easier to test.
Course: Testing Angular Applications
Protractor Course Outlines in Macao
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Decide the most appropriate strategy for testing an Angular application
- Carry out unit testing, component testing, A/B testing and end-to-end on an Angular application
- Choose the right tools for the job: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, etc.
- Write tests in Protractor and Jasmine
- Run and debug tests with Karma and Protractor
- Create a maintainable test suite
- Employ best practices for unit testing in Angular
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Angular goes by different names and versions, namely: Angular.js, AngularJS, AngularJS 1, Angular 1, Angular 2, etc. To customize the version used in this training, please contact us to arrange.
By the end of this course, participants will have gained proficiency in Protractor and be comfortable
- creating their own automation tests for Angular applications.
- integrating Protractor into their existing development workflow.
- ensuring that their tests are clean and maintainable.
- running Protractor with or without Selenium to drive browser behavior.