Local, instructor-led live Protractor training courses guide participants step-by step through the development of Protractor tests against a sample Angular web application in a live lab environment.
Protractor training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Protractor trainings in Macao can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer subject knowledge and rapport with the audience and also his patience
Sarthak Gupta - Wolters Kluwer TAA Europe CS&O C.V.
Course: Protractor: End-to-End Testing for Angular Web Applications
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to write and maintain tests for Angular applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Decide the most appropriate strategy for testing an Angular application - Carry out unit testing, component testing, A/B testing and end-to-end on an Angular application - Choose the right tools for the job: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, etc. - Write tests in Protractor and Jasmine - Run and debug tests with Karma and Protractor - Create a maintainable test suite - Employ best practices for unit testing in Angular
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Angular goes by different names and versions, namely: Angular.js, AngularJS, AngularJS 1, Angular 1, Angular 2, etc. To customize the version used in this training, please contact us to arrange.
Protractor is an end-to-end automation test framework for Angular and AngularJS applications. It is used to run tests against web applications, interacting with them as a user would: by filling out forms, clicking on elements, and navigating from page to page.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants learn first-hand how to write Protractor tests against a sample Angular web application in a live lab environment.
By the end of this course, participants will have gained proficiency in Protractor and be comfortable
- creating their own automation tests for Angular applications. - integrating Protractor into their existing development workflow. - ensuring that their tests are clean and maintainable. - running Protractor with or without Selenium to drive browser behavior.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion. - Lots of exercises and practice. - Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.