7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- Business management experience
- Business managers
- End-users of CRM software
Odoo is an all-in-one enterprise management software that forms a full suite of solutions for various business applications including CRM, e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse and project management, and inventory.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at end-users who wish to use Odoo to enhance their business operations.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to implement an Odoo CRM system within their own organization.
- Plan, analyze and map business functions and processes to Odoo features.
- Integrate Odoo with other third-party tools and applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to Odoo
Overview of ODOO Features and Architecture
- Odoo Community vs Odoo Enterprise Edition vs other commercial CRM systems
Setting up Odoo CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Understanding Pipelines
- Tracking Opportunities and Leads
- Analyzing performance
Managing Manufacturing Operations in Odoo
- Purchasing and inventory in Odoo
Managing Sales in Odoo
- Managing quotes, invoices and pricing
- Point of Sales
Accounting in Odoo
- Account receivables and payables
- Setting up and managing bank accounts
- Generating reports
- Assigning employee roles (managers, employees, sales teams, etc.)
- Integrating Odoo with existing HR applications
Setting up an E-Commerce Storefront in Odoo
- Managing a product line
- Processing payments online
- Designing a Website in Odoo
Summary and Conclusion