Local, instructor-led live Vert.x training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Eclipse Vert.x to create web applications.
Vert.x training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Vert.x training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Macao or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Macao. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Andrea Gazzarini - @Cult srl
Course: Vert.x: Build a Reactive Application on JVM
Vert.x Course Outlines in Macao
In this instructor-led, live training in Macao, participants will learn how to use Vert.x to create an asynchronous, event-based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.
Weekend Eclipse Vert.x courses, Evening Eclipse Vert.x training, Vert.x boot camp, Vert.x instructor-led, Weekend Eclipse Vert.x training, Evening Vert.x courses, Vert.x coaching, Vert.x instructor, Eclipse Vert.x trainer, Vert.x training courses, Eclipse Vert.x classes, Eclipse Vert.x on-site, Vert.x private courses, Eclipse Vert.x one on one training