Online or onsite, instructor-led live Maven training courses demonstrate through hands-on practice how to install, configure, and deploy Maven in a live lab environment.
Maven training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Maven training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Macao or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Macao.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I was benefit from the way of approaching the subject and content of the course.
Course: Apache Maven
Maven Course Outlines in Macao
- Developers: As a developer you will be using Maven to create projects, manage the dependencies, compile your code, run your tests, deploy your components … Maven will become part of your every day development tools.
- Technical lead profiles: Integrating Maven as a build tool will have significant impact on the project:
- Managing dependencies will become easy (Maven dependency management)
- Complex builds will be significantly simplified (Maven build profiles)
- The project architecture will be managed smoothly (inheritance and multimodule projects)
- Project Managers: Maven will enforce standardization and collaboration:
- “Project Object Model” is the standard Maven introduces for projects
- Maven uses build lifecycles for developers to compile, test and report, deploy
- Maven repositories will act as a common store and gather releases and third party libraries
- Release Managers: Maven repository managers will act as highly configurable proxies between your organization and public Maven repositories they also provide an organization with a deployment destination for your builds.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will start with an introduction to DevOps, version control and automation scripting, and then move on to hands-on practice, learning how to install, configure and deploy Jenkins and Maven in a live lab environment.
- System Administrators
- DevOps engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice