7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An essential understanding of JIRA.
- System administrators
JIRA is a Java based web application that provides project and issue tracking for improving the agility of software development.
This instructor-led, live training walks participants through the deployment of a JIRA instance. Participants will learn the advanced usage of JIRA, JIRA installation, configuration, upgrading and migration, how to customize JIRA for their projects, add, manage and assign users, groups and project roles, configure and manage dashboards, define emails and notifications, apply JIRA security schemes, manage JIRA permissions, perform JIRA troubleshooting, install and customize JIRA service desk, set up a knowledge base, manage service desk users, and handle service requests collaboratively.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of JIRA administration.
- Customize JIRA based on their own business needs.
- Define JIRA emails and notifications.
- Manage and assign users, groups, project roles.
- Manage JIRA permissions and security schemes.
- Perform JIRA troubleshooting.
- Deploy and customize JIRA service desk.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Installing and Configuring JIRA
Overview of JIRA Features and Architecture
Customizing and Upgrading JIRA
Creating a JIRA Project
Managing Users, Groups, and Project Roles
Managing Project Permissions and Security Schemes
Integrating Emails with JIRA
Performing JIRA Troubleshooting
Deploying and Customizing JIRA Service Desk
Summary and Conclusion
We were all doing exercises in the same jira instance.
Spodobało mi się to że pojawił się problem i mieliśmy automatycznie troubleshooting, a to sprzyja pogłębieniu wiedzy.
TFP Sp. z o.o.; Comarch S.A.