7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of blockchain
Codius is an open hosting protocol for uploading high-security, financial applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up a Codius peer-to-peer network host.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and work with Codius's major components (Sandbox, Engine, Host, and CLI)
- Deploy Codius on a physical server over cloud hosting
- Understand how Codius implements smart contracts and ensures code integrity
- Implement Bitcoin, Ripple, and other billing modules as application payment methods
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course:Blockchain for Developers